2 Weeks for $25
Unlimited access to all weekly
regular Jenstar classes
Package activates when signing up for first class.
The 14 days are consecutive from first class.
I’m new to the studio, how do I sign up for classes?
- During COVID-19 Times Jenstar Movement Studio requires advance sign-up online prior to attending. This applies to both in-person (7 spaces available) and online (Zoom link emailed 25 minutes in advance) classes.
- Majority of our Summer 2020 in person classes will taught outside of our studio on our back “yoga deck”. If it rains, we will host inside studio A.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exit. It is at the clients discretion to wear a mask during class. It is NOT required.
- All participants are required to bring their own mat + props.
- We ask students come about 15 minutes early to check-in and get settled. Do not be late!
- Jenstar Movement Studio has a small retail selection of lululemon clothing and yoga mats. We carry a few other specialty items including essential oils, eye pillows, bolsters and local jewelry.
What should I bring with me to classes?
During COVID19 Times, Participants are required to bring their own mat and preferred props for classes. Community props and towel service is currently unavailable. Below is a helpful guideline of what you can bring to class:
- Barre Classes: water bottle, yoga mat, sweat towel, bare feet (or sticky socks), hand weights and resistance band.
- Yoga Classes: water bottle, yoga mat, sweat towel, bare feet.
- Dance Classes: water bottle, sweat towel, bare feet or sneakers/clean shoes. Please NO street shoes!
- Cardio + Boot Camp Classes: water bottle, sweat towel, clean shoes unless instructed otherwise. Please NO street shoes!
Please bring your own water bottle to class. Carry in only what you need and leave everything else in the car.
It is always a good idea to come about 15 minutes early to check-in and get settled. If doing an outdoor class, dress for the weather.
Are there age limits for participants?
- The only class that has a specific age requirement is our Adult Dance classes. You must be 18+ to participate.
- For other classes, adults are welcome to accompany a minor if they have a general interest to participate, and are not distracting for other members.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to participate and be registered in advance.
Where do we park and enter?
- Jenstar Movement Studio is located at 368 Main Ave. on the west side of De Pere. We moved into a bigger location in December of 2019 to expand our wellness offerings!
- There is parking in both the front and back side of the studio. Entrance is in the front facing Main Ave.
- Studio A and Studio B are marked on the front doors.
- FOR SUMMER 2020 MAJORITY OF OUR CLASSES WILL BE OUTSIDE ON OUR BACK YOGA DECK. There will separate entrance through the back door of studio for these specific outdoor yoga classes!
I’m a total beginner, what classes should I start with?
- We have two weekly Beginner yoga classes: Wednesdays at 5pm + Sundays at 9am! Both are currently online. However, new clients can go to any of our classes to see what level feels right!
- If you are a new practitioner and feel a little nervous- we would love to answer any questions you may have! Talking out your concerns with the instructor before/after class can be helpful.
- Private instruction is an option to have some one on one time! The session is tailored completely to you. You can take the information and bring it into group classes feeling more confident! Contact us if you’d like to do a private session.
How HOT is Heated Vinyasa Yoga?
DUE TO COVID19 WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING HEATED CLASSES FOR SUMMER 2020.
We do not consider our classes “hot yoga”. The core temperature of the room during a heated class is around 85-87 degrees with some air flow. In the humid summer, it might reach 90 degrees. The warmth of the room paired with deep pranayama (breath) will make for a sweaty practice vs a non-heated class (temp between 73-75). We encourage participants to work at their own pace and take breaks as needed.
What happens if I am put on a waitlist for class?
- The waitlist will notify participants by EMAIL ONLY. It will stop enrolling waitlist participants 1 hour before class.
- Clients added from the waitlist to class who fail to show will still be charged for class. No exceptions.
- When enrolling on the waitlist- please make sure user account settings are set to YES for receiving Jenstar Studio email notifications. If you signed-up on the waitlist for class but are unsure if you got it- contact us! Please do not show up.
Are there any policies or information that I should be aware of?
- All classes and packages do expire and are final sale! Here are the following expirations: single class (30 days), 5 + 10 packs (3 months as of June 2020), unlimited pack (30 pays from first class used). We have it in our online communication and you will see the details on your printed receipt. Please select a pack that will allow you to be able to use the classes within the specific time frame.
- During Covid19 times, all classes must have advance registration. No walk-ins permitted. We ask that in-person client please wear a face mask when entering/exiting studio, but you do not have to wear mask when on your mat for practice.
- All re-occurring weekly class cancellations must be made 2hrs before the start of class. If you fail to cancel, you will be charged. Everyone has access through their online sign-up profile to adjust their schedule and cancel.
- Workshops and specialty classes/events do not have a cancellation window- if you can not make it, you will be charged due to the nature that it is a “one time” occurrence. Please be mindful around this.
- No cell phones allowed in the classroom please! Special circumstances are given for those who are on call for their jobs. If you are on call, please alert the teacher before class so there is mutual understanding. We want everyone to have an opportunity to detach from technology and connect with the present- that is where the magic is!
Mindful Policy Notes
Please sign up online in advance! We cap classes to ensure quality instruction.
Cancellations must be 3 hours before the start of class or you will still be charged for the class. If you are not sure of your schedule, sign up closer to the start of class.
Classes do expire if you do not use them. Please select a package that will best suit your schedule and needs, as we do enforce this policy.
Please purchase online when signing up for first-class! We require advance registration for all participants.