2 Weeks for $35
Unlimited access to all weekly
regular Jenstar classes both in-person and online!
Promotional pass expires 14 days from purchase. Local residents only.
How have things changed at Jenstar due to COVID?
Due to COVID19 and circumstances that were out of our control we had to close our physical location in De Pere in September 2020. As luck would have it, we found a new space steps off the Fox River Trail in Green Bay (next to Zellers Ski & Sport) and re-opened in late January 2021!
We are proud to continue to serve our local Northeast Wisconsin Yoga Community for 8+ years! We currently offer both in-person and virtual classes! Our virtual classes are through Zoom with a 72 hour playback feature.
A silver lining to Covid is now anyone can join us regardless of where you live world wide. We really appreciate the support from all of our current Jenstar Green Bay Kula, but look forward to the extended connection with new friends and clients who have moved away throughout the years.
We required registration in advance for all classes for space and quality assurance. Please, no walk-ins!
What should I bring with me to Virtual + In-person Classes?
Below is a helpful guideline of what you might need for a Jenstar Movement class!
IN-PERSON CLASSES currently provide yoga blocks, straps, and all barre class equipment! You must bring your own mat and water bottle. If you need something else from the list below, please bring it with you.
SUGGESTED PROPS FOR CLASSES:
- Jenstar Barre Classes: yoga mat, a barre (chair/counter area), bare feet (or sticky socks), light hand weights, playground ball, resistance band, yoga block, sweat towel.
- Vinyasa Yoga: yoga mat, 1-2 blocks, 1 blanket, sweat towel
- Jenstar Beginner/ Slow Flow Yoga Classes: yoga mat,1-2 yoga blocks,1-2 blankets (towels) , strap (belt/dish towel)
- Restorative + Yin Yoga: yoga mat, bolster (pillows), 1-2 Blankets (beach towels), blocks optional
- Adult Dance Classes: Socks/barefoot, easy to move in clothing, water bottle, sweat towel
- Cardio, Boot Camp, or Fusion Classes: 1-2 sets of weights (one light, one heavy), water bottle, sweat towel.
I’m a total beginner, what classes should I start with?
If you are a new practitioner and feel a little nervous, that is natural! You are not alone. It is helpful to talk out your concerns with the instructor before/after class. We recommend that you try a variety of our classes to find what your best fit is.
- Barre/cardio/body weight bootcamp class is mixed level and you can sign up for any of the classes on the schedule!
- Dance for Adults has a specific beginner-friendly class that cycles in 5 week spans (check schedule or contact us).
If you would like to ease your way into Yoga, here are a couple beginner-friendly, gentle yoga class options:
- Tuesday 4:00pm Yin Yoga or 5:30pm Vinyasa Yoga
- Wednesdays at 5pm Slow Flow | Beginner Alignment Yoga (in-person and online)
- Tuesdays at 8pm Relax + Restore Yoga (online only)
Private instruction for any class style is an option to connect one-on-one! A private session is tailored to your needs and can be a wonderful way to ask questions, learn body alignment, and build the confidence to enter a group class. Contact us if you’d like to do a private session.
Are there age limits for participants?
- The only class that has a specific age requirement is our Adult Dance classes. You must be 18+ to participate.
- For other classes, adults are welcome to accompany a minor if they have a general interest to participate, and are not a distraction for other members.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to participate and be registered online in advance.
What happens if I am put on a waitlist for class?
- The waitlist will notify participants by EMAIL ONLY and give you a couple hours to respond if there is a spot open before it moves onto the next person on the waitlist. It is importation that if you sign-up for the waitlist you check you email frequently in order to accept the invite into class.
- The waitlist stops enrollment 60 minutes before class.
- Clients added from the waitlist to class who fail to show will still be charged for class. No exceptions.
Are there any policies or information that I should be aware of?
- All classes and packages DO expire (3 months) and are final sale! Please select a pack that will allow you to be able to use the classes within the specific time frame.
- All classes must have advance registration online. No walk-ins permitted in the studio at this time. Online classes require a 45 min advance sign-up.
- All class cancellations must be made 6hrs+ before the start of class. If you fail to cancel, you will be charged. With our limited capacity every spot counts! All clients have access through their online sign-up profile on our website to adjust their schedule and cancel.
- Workshops and specialty classes/events do not have a cancellation window– if you can not make it, you will be charged due to the nature that it is a “one time” occurrence. You are welcome to gift the class to another person if you can no longer attend.
- No cell phones allowed in the classroom please! Special circumstances are given for those who are “on-call” for their jobs. If this is the case, please alert the teacher before class so there is clear communication. We want everyone to have an opportunity to detach from technology and have some personal time to connect inward.
Jenstar LIVE! Virtual Class Guidelines:
- Please sign-up at least 45 minutes in advance for all online classes! (5:30 am classes require sign-up by 9 pm the night before)
- An automated Zoom link is emailed to all participants 30 minutes (on the dot) before class. *This is why it is important to sign-up before the 30-minute mark.
- On Zoom, it is your choice to have the camera on or off. Please make sure your microphone is muted. Many classes ask for participants to have additional props to enhance the client experience. See our class descriptions here.
- Can’t make class? Want to do it again? You can still sign-up! All registered participants will have access to reply to the class for up to 48 hrs before the class deletes from the cloud.